It's caught us...

POSTED IN | 02:05
That's right, the dreaded sleep has finally caught myself and the gentleman. We had quite a bit to do yesterday and yet 'zonk' both out cold. Myself, right up until flyering.

Speaking of flyering. The Gentleman walked over to three men who looked like our crowed and starting pitching. I stood in shock unable to speak as who was it...Pete Firman......all I could do was stare in disbelief, what a freak I looked. I wanted to say how amazing his show was and that we had been plugging it ever since, but no. Lil Goth lost her cool and did nothing. Damn. But what makes it worse is the Gentleman swears with him was Barry and Stuart. I didn't see them but if that's true I missed out on meeting ALL my magic idols. Stupid, stupid, stupid. The Gentleman already met his at the Idea's Tank when we went to Morgan and West's lecture on slight of hand (Very good btw.) It was none other then the fabulous Mr Paul Daniels. I have never seen the Gentleman so star struck.

So yes this has just proven we are no good under the pressure of meeting our idols. I missed my chance and may never get it back...bad times.

On a better note had two for the show last night. You scoff but they were a lovely couple who were up for anything and it was a pleasure doing the show to them. Very supportive and gave very helpful feedback. Want to give us your own? Come see Happy Ever After? We look forward to meeting you.


SUBSCRIBE

0 Responses to 'It's caught us...'

LEAVE A COMMENT