Morning All

POSTED IN | 01:50
So, it is now our second full day at the Ed Fringe. Journey wasn't too bad but a little tip. When making a play and have to take everything by train... DON'T TAKE SO MANY FREAKING PROPS. It will hurt your hands/back and make you cranky.

When we got to the flat we were filled with dread. The hall was dank and the banister was half missing. No wall paper, stone stairs. It looks like somewhere a psycho would chase, corner and disembowel you without so much as a BOO!
So imagine our wonderment when we walked into a flat (three floors up) that was huge, white and amazingly decorated. I rugby tackled the Gentleman for the front bedroom, I'm still waiting to pay for that one, but it was for a good reason. My view is Edinburgh castle. IT'S FREAKING AMAZING. I wan't to explore and look for fairies, elves and....I mean, you know....evil fairies and elves of course....shut up!
 Last night we went to see three of our favorite magicians (for research purposes ov) and all three were amazing in their own way. I shall blog these individually soon.

Currently we are finishing the last of the props and costumes and getting ready to be out on the Royal Mile. If you are in Edinburgh and you have read this, please look out for myself (Lil Goth) and the Gentleman and let us know you are a follower. Who knows? You my make us smile....maybe....
SUBSCRIBE

0 Responses to 'Morning All'

LEAVE A COMMENT