What do you get if you mix a magical giant lizard with an attitude? Piff the Magic Dragon of course. My favorite styles of comedy are deadpan and sarcasm and this dragon oozes both. Once he hooks you with his famous opening line you can't take your eyes off him for fear of missing the slightest dragon trait.
 As funny as he is to watch, people do not just come to see a talking dragon. They also come for his amazing and unique magic. My personal favorite is in this video...

Like all good magicians Piff has his lovely assistant and I think anyone would be envious of his professionalism and dedication to the act. I wouldn't mind swapping the Gentleman for Mr Piffles. At least he doesn't have a glint in your eye that says 'I may kill you'. Piff is performing in his show 'Last of the Magic Dragons' which we will be attending on the Friday 5th and could not be more excited. Piff, you receive a Gothic salute, Mr Piffles, you receive a Houdini salute.  
You can also catch Piff on Penn and Tellers 'Fool Us'

SUBSCRIBE

0 Responses to 'I hope a Knight doesn't come to my rescue...'

LEAVE A COMMENT