Ok, so this entry has nothing to do with 'Happy Ever After?' nor our inspiration's, nor the Gentleman to be honest. This is lil Goth expressing two of her biggest loves combined to make the best thing ever. But then I guess it is kind of MY inspiration. The first love is games. I love computer games, for me the xbox rules all. The second love...BATMAN!

 Holy Gothic villains Batman, this is a series that has everything a lil Goth could ask for. If I could be a villain I would be Cat Woman's side kick 'The  Kitten Assassin' (A kitten who is an assassin, not an assassin that kills kittens) and while Cat Woman was fighting Batman I'd sort out Robin and...right, revealed too much I think, anyway, after the amazing first game 'Arkham Asylum', October brings us it's bigger, better, far more sophisticated and attractive brother 'Arkham City' where if this trailer is anything to go by, features a lot more of the Riddler who next to Cat Woman and the Scarecrow is my favorite baddie.


Although saying this, in terms of costume and make-up, Harley Quinn kicks everyone's asses, hands down. Her voice leaves something to be desired but it gives her an insane, broken quality that makes it work. Everyone has a back story and while playing, I couldn't care less if good or bad wins because all the characters have something about them where you just want them to succeed. I can't stress it anymore, I love, love, LOVE Batman and all that is involved within it...*breaths.
'Batman, Arkham City' is out October 18th 2011.
Also for you fellow Batman lovers 'Batman Live' will be starting it's tour in Manchester on the 19th July so don't miss out. Batman, you get a lil Goth salute.
SUBSCRIBE

0 Responses to 'The Dark Night is a secret Goth...(he lives in GOTHam City for crying out loud)'

LEAVE A COMMENT