Ahoy Goth enthusiast's.

Yes that's right the Gentleman has arrived from his sunny USA frolicking and  is back to dark cloud central in London with a sleeve full of tricks and a mind crammed of darkness. 
We now have a plethora of magic to choose from for our new Christmas show (in the works but now have a working title and a basic skeleton story line to go with it) along with working on a music number and possible a video if the critics don't mind because in the last show they seemed to offend the audience so...apparently.
I shall be meeting with the Gentleman tomorrow for discussions so mass e-mails will be sent out I'm sure, about venues, props music etc.

OH and for any performers who are reading this, we would really like to involve other acts into our cabaret line up as guest spots so if you are interested please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter and we will keep you in mind to send an e-mail once all the logistics are sorted. And if you are replying to this from reading the blog let me know, it's nice to know who is reading this thing. For all I know I'm talking to my computer screen. And that would make me just that little bit more sad and I would die a little inside...so please let me know >^^<

One quick personal note, Lil Goth has got her first tattoo. That's right people, I am inked and loving the eternal scaring on my lower back. If you are wondering about the letters, I love Batman so you work it out. Tattooist, you receive a Gothic salute. Till my next one. 



SUBSCRIBE

0 Responses to 'Here we go Again'

LEAVE A COMMENT